Terms and Conditions:
Access to and use of Broken Nose Theater’s image and text files and data on this site are
subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The text, images, and data on Broken Nose Theaters Web site are protected by copyright and may be covered by other restrictions as well. Broken Nose retains all rights, including copyright, in data, images, software, documentation, text, and other information contained in these files (collectively, the “Materials”). Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals or entities other than, or in addition to, Broken Nose Theatre.
2. Broken Nose Theatre does not warrant that use of the Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Broken Nose Theatre. For example, some works may be under copyright by the artist or the artist’s heirs holding rights to these works. Such works may not be used in any form; they may not be copied or downloaded without prior permission from the holder of the underlying copyright.
Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain is strictly prohibited.
3. Many of the trademarks, service marks, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site are registered and/or unregistered marks of Broken Nose Theater. The Trademarks of third parties may also be displayed on this Site. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Broken Nose Theatre or any third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the Trademarks or any other Materials, except as authorized in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
4. Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on the Site are provided “AS IS” WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, AND/OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Broken Nose Theatre assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of the Site or your downloading of any Materials from the Site.
5. When you purchase tickets through Broken Nose Theatre, you are being connected to a separate ticketing website and are therefore subject to their terms and conditions.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect information on the site in order to make it possible for you to access all the features on our site and to enhance your overall experience on our site. You can browse our site without submitting any personally identifiable information.
Information Provided by You
When you visit our site, you will be invited to provide personal information in order to sign up for our mailing list. You will be asked to provide your name, mailing address and e-mail address. You may also purchase a membership, where you will be asked for your credit card number and expiration date so that we can process your membership.
Information Shared With Third Parties
We may use your contact data to send you information about new offerings and special theatre-related events. You may always opt out of receiving future mailings – see the “Opt Out” section below.
In addition, we may employ outside agents, meaning other companies or individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as sending postal mail and e-mail, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service.
Any Broken Nose employees have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Other than our outside agents, we keep all of your personal information private and will not share it with any third party, unless you have authorized us to or we are legally required to do so.
Security of your information
Our site has security measures in place intended to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Broken Nose Theatre uses industry standard encryption to help ensure that all the personal information you provide is encrypted and remains private. This helps to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We strive to protect your personal information, however, Broken Nose Theatre cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Links to Third Party Sites
To provide you with access to related sites, our site contains links to third party websites. Broken Nose Theatre is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of these linked sites.
Correcting or Updating Personal Information
If your personal information changes, we will gladly correct, update, or remove any data you have previously provided to us. You may change your personal information at any time by sending us an e-mail at Ben@BrokenNoseTheatre.com. We may retain a copy of the prior version for our records.
Broken Nose Theatre may send users news about new offerings and special values. To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Broken Nose Theatre. You may choose to opt out of receiving such mailings by sending us a “Please Remove” e-mail message to Scott@BrokenNoseTheatre.com.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your interactions with this Website, you can contact…